ALWAYS BE TESTING
As an Internet marketer, your goal is to always test what works better and improve on what doesn't.
It's like a game…
First, you learn the rules and how to play the game. Then you learn how to play the game better.
The better you play this game, the more income you will earn in the process and the more people you will be able to help.
This mindset also frees you from the fear of failing.
As a marketer, you never actually fail because when you do something new, you get more data that will help you to make better decisions in the future.
What kind of things can you test?
This dependent on what you are focusing on currently.
Here are a few practical examples;
- If you are writing blog posts, you can do split testing for titles.
- You can test different capture pages and opt-in forms for collecting emails.
- If you are a YouTuber, you can test different thumbnails to see which ones get the most clicks.
- You can test different kinds of keywords to find out which ones work best to get you ranked on YouTube or Google
- You can test what kind of subject lines gets a high open rate for emails?
- How to get people to take action after reading your emails
- How to get the maximum engagement on social media channel that you are focusing on
There are a million of different things that you can test.
I'm sure you can also come up with ideas that apply to your online business journey at the moment.
A great thing about testing is that every time you find something that works, this could mean an immediate raise to your income.
It also means that you have learned something that you didn't know before.
I think what makes testing and marketing really exciting, is that you can always improve…don't you agree?
LETS ALL GO ON A TESTING SPREE
Victor, the busy bee